Tuesday 17 September 2013

FIRST DAY IN IIUM KUANTAN


My first arrival with family in IIUM Kuantan is at 8:13 p.m. 
one day before the actual registration day.
See how excited am I...ngehehehehe ^,^
Since the registration is tomorrow at 10 a.m, so we are staying at Sri Manja hotel near the campus.



For the next morning, we attend to OCD (Office Of Campus Director) building to start my Ta'aruf Week with 'beloved' senior..
=b

For me as a CTS student has been placed in Mahallah Tabari I. It is quite far from the campus.
So, I begin to think to bring my motorcycle. Yet, IIUM still provide a bus to sent the students to the campus.


So, this is our bas schedule :

AL TABARI - IMC IMC - AL TABARI
7.30 AM 12.30 PM
7.45 AM 1.30 PM
8.00 AM 2.OO PM
8.30 AM 4.00 PM
9.30 AM 5.30 PM
and that's how I start to become "Geng Bas Sekolah"...


                                                So, our first first program started at Masjid Sultan Ahmad Shah with Zuhr prayer. We need to wear the XXXL size of 'baju batik' provided for the Ta'aruf programme.



and the afternoon continue with briefing,briefing,briefing and briefing......... O,o

on the evening,it is the time we all waiting for *excited* 
RIADAH TIME!!!!!!!

during the riadah i've met soooooo many friends 
which i even never see them at CFS like AZIZ boria,
and Jepah(huzaipah).Also some sisters asking for my name and twidder.DUH...


and the night continue with briefing and briefing and briefing agaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnn.......


but,the best part I get to learn how interesting IIUM's song is.
"togetheeerrr,we make the world a better placcceeee"



after,a lotttt of briefings all of us went to the mosque again because 
we need to stay there that night.

the funny part is most of my friends didn't bring extra boxer.Me??no i bring extra,seriously.... 
we need to sleep early because tomorrow we have "qiam"


and that's how my first day at IIUM KUANTAN ends :))))))) 






No comments:

Post a Comment